Again, cute catch phrase, but empty.
Country First? What is this suppose to mean?
If you’re serious about putting your country first I have a few suggestions for you.
- When you put your country first you will end your cooperation with the continuation of the proven failed George W. Bush policy.
- When you put your country first you would reschedule your calendar to meet with journalist of color. The same journalist that reports on your campaign.
- Make an effort to do something that actually helps improves the lives of those affected by Hurricanes Katrina & Rita. You remember, the ones forgotten by the White House, George Bush and the Republican Party.
- The way you put the mean in the bun of your catch phrase, “Country First” is by supporting the 16 month strategy endorsed by the Iraqi Prime Minister, The White House and Barack Obama.
- Put your country first by focusing on the forgotten war in Afghanistan.
- Country First is not by using gas gimmicks to solve our energy problems, but considering the plans of Al Gore and T. Boone Pickens.
I want this country to be first, but the way your friend, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and the Republicans has ran it, we find ourselves falling short in all areas where we use to be first.
Country First. Nice catch phrase, but lends as much substance as George Bush’s Mission Complete slogan.